Saturday 23 July 2011

My Favourite...TV Shows!

FAVE TV SHOWS!

Lately I've been watching television a lot, my next door neighbour kindly gave me £100 to buy a prom dress and told me to spend what I had left on whatever I wanted. After buying my prom dress and everything else I needed I had around £40 left over, then I saw a small flatscreen television in the sale for £80, so my mum helped me make up the rest of the money and we went to get it! So now I finally have a television in my room and can get back to watching Sky!

Here are my top 10 shows!
- Vampire Diaries
- Spongebob Squarepants
- Teen Wolf
- Pretty Little Liars
- Keeping Up With the Kardashians
- 90210
- Teen Mom
- Britain & Irelands Next Top Model
- Jerry Springer
- The Apprentice

I think I've got a pretty good mix in there and there always seems to be something on whenever I decide to watch television! What are your favourite shows?
-EG

No comments:

Post a Comment