Top 10 Award: Skincare Edition
Woohoo, my first ever TAG! I'm embarrassingly late with this, but that's honestly normal for me, late for everything but extremely organised! Isn't that a weird combo, ha ha!
I want to thank Anne (http://glitterandgranola.blogspot.com) for tagging me in this, although I've only spoken to her a few times she's very nice and supported my 30 Day Health Kick Challenge! (I'm still doing this but surprise surprise I'm late, as usual).
Click read more to see my top 10 skincare products, otherwise this blog will take up the whole screen!1. E45 Cream - This saved my life (or skin) the day before my school Leavers Ceremony, goodbye flaky skin!
2. Garnier Skin Naturals Anti Blackhead Deep Pore Wash - Although it's an anti blackhead wash it fights more than blackheads and keeps my skin from breaking out, hooray!
3. Soap & Glory Greatest Scrub of All - This is kinda pricey but you can see the results of this when you wash it off your face, it kinda brings all the grime to the surface and leaves your skin very smooth!
4. Clean and Clear Fast Clearing Spot Treatment Gel - When it says fast, it means FAST! I brought the set a while back as it was reduced from £14 to £6 and this was perfect for on the go scenarios. The face wash has the same effect as the Garnier Anti blackhead wash in my opinion so I switch between the two.
5. Palmolive Shower Orange Blossom - I love using Palmolive in the shower because the scent lasts all day and whenever I move I can smell it and it makes me feel so clean!
6. Johnson's Baby Lotion - I use this straight outta the shower and it smells really good, it's a very soft scent so it's quite calming. Plus it absorbs quickly so I don't have to pace around before I can get dressed.
7. Vaseline Lip Therapy with Cocoa Butter - Although I mainly use this on my lips, the occasion often arises where I'm forced to use it on my nails or hands, and when it do it does the job perfectly!
8. The Body Shop Spiced Vanilla Hand Cream - THE BEST OF THE BEST. I got this last Christmas for £3 and fell in love with it, before realising it was specially released during Christmas time only, in the sale it went down to £1 and before I could get like 10 tubes to last me the year they had all sold out! Boo! I still have a teensy bit left but I'm saving it for special occasions, ha ha! This year I'm asking everyone in my family to buy me a tube, that's if they re-release it!
9. Simple Sun Sensitive Protecting Facial SPF 25 - It says it has no scent, but it does, it's a nice smelling scent so that doesn't bother me. I use this if it's really really hot (rarely in England let me tell you!) and I'm hoping it's doing its job!
10. Natural Yoghurt - Not sure if this counts as a 'product' as such but it's very hydrating to my skin and leaves it soft, plus it's completely natural so I'm not putting anything horrible on my skin, hooray!
I'm going to take a wild guess and say that by now probably everyone has done this TAG, but if you haven't then TAG! I tag you to do it!
Had lots of fun doing that!
Take care everyone!