Saturday 18 June 2011

I love to Game!

FAVOURITE GAME: SIMS 3!

Don't you just adore the moments where you find a brand new game that you love to pieces? Yesterday I completed my 2nd from last exam (my next one is on the 27th) so I decided to give myself 4 days of relaxation time before I started revising again. So I go to my sisters to play games and I go on Sims 3 for Xbox 360 and it's AMAZING! I know I've already played it before in the past but there's just something about playing a game you really love after you've been stressing out for the past 2 weeks that makes it 10x better! I love the Xbox 360 version because it's not slow (I have it on PC but my laptop runs it quite slow because it doesn't meet every single requirement, boo!) and it's almost exactly the same as the PC version! I have my first family as a Young-adult with a toddler and already I potty-trained him and taught him to walk! Now I have 8 days to teach him to speak until he grows up! I'm getting addicted and if I had the money I think I would buy an Xbox 360 if only to play Sims 3 on it all day, but sadly I don't so I'll have to stick to my Playstation 2 lol (The old consoles are the best right? I've had it for 5 years and it's going strong).

I just wanted to post this because for me the activities that de-stress me are playing games, reading and watching movies, I feel like whenever I do any of those things I'm taken into another world. When I'm gaming I can turn into a zombie-killing agent, tomb-raider lara croft, bomberman or even a young adult with a toddler! When I'm reading I imagine what it would have been like to be in the book (I do this with Harry Potter all the time and often I find myself going off into a daydream halfway down the page) and when I'm watching movies I imagine living the life of the character, especially if it's something adventurous like Underworld or Lord of the Rings or Harry Potter!

If you're revising remember to not get too stressed, I think by the time I did my 2nd from last exam I was so nervous and had fraying nerves that I didn't do as well as I thought I would and panicked all the way through the exam! Now that I'm kinda free I'm quite happy to read all day, or watch DVD's or even play games, because there's no voice at the back of my mind telling me to revise!

I'm gonna ask my sister if I can play Sims 3 again, I sense these 4 days could be very exciting!
What are your favourite ways to de-stress?
-EG

No comments:

Post a Comment