Saturday 18 June 2011

Top 3 Hydration Tips!

STAYING HYDRATED!
Summer is rolling around once again, and around this time of the year it's even more vital that you keep yourself hydrated because you're out in the sun way more and doing different activities. Read my 3 tips for staying hydrated this summer!

1. If you hate the taste of water, mix it with some Robinson's Fruit Juice, it comes in lots of different flavours and you can decide yourself how strong you want it to taste.
2. Exercise, run around, do some star jumps or even dance around your room to your favourite songs. Trust me, when you're finished you'll be worn out and you'll have no choice but to drink water!
3. Buy a cute refillable water bottle! I recommend this one; 
because it has a filter on it so your water will taste even better. Plus they come in lots of bright, summery colours! If you like how your water bottle looks you'll often find yourself whipping it out to have a sneaky glance and that way you'll have to take a sip of it.

Personally I find that whenever I'm really thirsty and the only thing to quench my thirst is water, the hydration lasts for about 5 minutes before I'm gasping for some more. Although this is pretty annoying, it's a great way to drink the daily amount of water you need.
-EG

2 comments:

  1. I drink water like its goin outta style! LOL! Love your blog!Hey will you check out mine? If you follow I will return the favor! Thanks to much:)
    http://beautybarbie16.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really good, I always go through phases of drinking more than what I need to for the day to drinking less than I should! I always have my water with Robinsons but very watered down so there's still a hint of flavour!
    I love your blog, the pictures on either side of it give it a really nice summery feel!

    Take care :)

    ReplyDelete